Gadgets and Gizmos
We will explore how every family is uniquely wired and wonderfully made!
July 24 – 25 – 26 • 6-8:30pm
Gadgets and Gizmos is geared to capture the imagination of parents and kids so that they can discover how they are MADE…
By God • For a relationship with Jesus • To love others
Each night we will enjoy skits, live worship music, dancing, interactive activity stations, small group activities, snacks, Parent “Tool Time” and cooperative family activities designed with your preschool and elementary child(ren) in mind!
Cost: includes t-shirt, snacks, activities for all 3 nights!
$15/child for 3 nights ($45/family max)
2 & Under are FREE. Adults get in FREE with paid child admission.
Donation Items List We are looking for clean recyclables, game & craft supplies and snacks donations. Click the link for details.
New this year:
- Nursery will be available during rotations for ages 0-2 years.
- Children ages 3-4 years are now able to be a part of the experience!
- We will be offering a healthy snack during the evening, and will be accommodating for allergies and age.
- We will have awesome hands-on activities when you arrive. Come early so kids don’t miss out on the chance to see how things work, play in an extra-large sandbox with sand toys.
- Help for single-attending parents with more than one child attending. We are here to help you and your children get the most out of this Family Camp Experience. We will have qualified youth “friends” that we can partner your child up with during our activity stations.
What else can you expect:
Schedule: Families will be interactive together during one rotation, and then for one rotation parents will be receiving parenting “tools” while kids are having snack and enjoying more hands-on activities, games, and time with small group leaders.