SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We are excited to invite you to join us in our Kids Ministry for a summer of developing in leadership, ministry competence, and spiritual growth!
We will take time to read a few great books, lead children and have a blast!
10 hours a week
Training starts mid-May
Runs 10 weeks starting June 2nd – August 4th
Paid ticket to the Global Leadership Network Conference August 8-9th!!!
Minimum Age: Entering Senior year in High School 2019-2020 +
Weekly group meetings
Use our curriculum to prepare and facilitate Small Group/Large Group
Explore what Ministry can be like!
Deadline to apply – Thursday, May 16
Interns Code of Conduct:
- A growing, intimate and contagious relationship with Jesus Christ
- To be above reproach in my personal walk, talk, relationships, lifestyle
- Apply myself wholeheartedly in this program as I bring my best in all things
- Uphold and support Quarry’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Agree to Media and Child Safety Policy
- Develop a habit of daily time with God
- Commitment to the power and practice of prayer (James 5:16)
- Genuine desire to win people to Christ and see them discipled in the faith. (Matthew 28:19)
- A cooperative spirit (John 13:34-35)
- Regularly attends the QCC’s Sunday service opposite the hour of serving
- Experience and desire to work with children
If you have any questions, please email Mesha.Torkelson@QuarryChurch.com.